About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Monday, February 13, 2012

I wrote this, but I have no idea when.....


So where shall I find this love that is so illusive but so desirable that I would give anything and everything for it?
The Author and Finisher of love - the Source and Creator of love - the Master and Perfector of love - the Director and Weaver of love, only Him who IS Love is able to satisfy this deep unquenchable desire.

I have found Him
He has sought me and wood me and drawn me - and at last I am His!
He patiently waited for my heart to become His
He tenderly and purposefully gave Himself up to the task of drawing me to Himself.
He holds the key to my desire and unlocks it with Himself.
He followed me through the desert, ran before me up mountaintops, laid His cloak across the valleys, and flew over the seas to be with me.
He held me in His heart and dreamed of me night and day until I would be His
He stood by and stretched out His mighty Arm to save me from unseen enemy
He waged war against those who opposed me, raging in His fury to destroy them
He has drawn love in all of creation for my eyes to behold His beauty
He made songs and melodies with the birds and the wind to entice my ears towards Him
He shook the earth to gain my attention and then placed me delicately upon His shoulder to keep me from its harm
His longing has been forever and He patiently waited for my heart to become His
Oh the depth and breadth of His love for me!  Words cannot give justice to it.
But I know, I know that He loves me.
I am His beloved, and He is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment