About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

06/17/11



Friends and loved ones,
I covet your prayers.  I’m tired of being lied to and told that the people of God are nothing, weak, and defeated.
We live in a war zone and most of us do not even realize it.  The enemy is at our doors and there are so many that have laid down their armor – or worse – have never picked it up.
And there are wounded soldiers here among us that are fighting the good fight against what seems to be impossible odds. 
Our hearts are at stake here, and the hearts of our brothers and sisters.
Please pray for me as I seek to confront the enemy in his territory, in the trenches.  My mission is to rescue them and bring them hope and healing. 
I would be the light bearer that He has called me to be, to bring the light of His love – healing and truth to those who have lost sight of the hope that is in them.  
We have no time for dallying and playing at life as it is presented to us from the world.  Most of what we see is a lie, and we’ve bought into it. 
Please pray for the eyes of our hearts to be opened to the urgency of our calling. 
I need your prayers brothers and sisters.  I am not afraid.  I stand for the One who is all powerful.  But it is His will that we stand together and unite against our enemy. 
We have slept long enough.  It is time to take up arms and be the people that He created us to be. 
We are not here only to enjoy the blessings that have been given to us.  We are to rule.  We are the rightful rulers of our world, it was His command to us from the beginning.
"Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule....." (Gen. 1:26-28)
So we are at war.  We’ve allowed ourselves to be lied to far too long.  We must take back what is ours and be the people of God as He intended us to be.
"Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him" (1 Peter 5:8-9)
The lie is that we are weak and he is strong (“like – like a roaring lion”). 
"We are not unaware of his schemes" (2 Cor. 2:11)
The Truth is that the One who is in us is far stronger than our enemy and he fears us because of it.  He hates us because we are our Father’s representatives, made in His image.  The enemy cannot defeat our Father so he tries to defeat us, and sadly for the most part, we have allowed him to win. 
I am tired of simply living, allowing life to rule me, and being lied to.  I want to stand up and be more than a conqueror as He made me to be.
"Fight the good fight" (1 Tim. 1:18)
It was never meant to be like this, the way life is, and it can change.  
Jesus came that we might have life, and have it in abundance here and now.  Not in a distant future, NOW.  He came to break the bonds of slavery we’ve lived in.
"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners." (v. 1)
This is not about ritual, rules, or religion.  This is about Truth – the truth that sets the captives free. 
"Rescue those being led away to death," (Prov. 24:11).
So I covet your prayers. 
I would walk in this Truth as He leads me. 
Here am I Lord, send me!
Please support me with your prayers, the battle is raging even now.

Thank you, Bless you
Jeanne
Light bearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment