About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Monday, February 13, 2012

3/15/09


I'm just being what God is in me..    
I wake to the knowing of my Lord,
My heart sings with the joy of His presence,
I feel Him warm and close,
There is peace.

The long sleep is over
I am home again
My most Holy precious Lord
I love You




He is drawing me closer to this walking, this being in His Kingdom.  There is no middle ground, just learning, just becoming, walking along His path.  I live only in Him and He is.  He is the message that I live.  His love every breath I take, every step, every thought, His love permeating me, pouring out of me.  It is my feet that I see with these earthly eyes, but His steps, His movements, His intent coming and being out of me.
Oh how I adore the nearness of this communion with Him.  My soul is overflowing and I cannot contain the joy of His presence in me. 
Oh Lord You are faithful to Your Word and just as I asked for the joy of my salvation to return, and a clean heart created, You have restored them in me.  You are more than anything else I could ever desire.  I praise You, I worship You, not for what I’ve received, but for You and that I can live in You – You in me.  What a wondrous thing to conceive of, that Almighty God, Jehovah, can do such a thing in me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment