About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Monday, February 13, 2012

2-7-07 catching up


OK
I am going crazy here I think.  OK what else is new? 
I know you are out of town this week working.  I hope all is going well.
My dad was in the hospital for seizures from Thursday until yesterday.  He is better but has some slight mental decline.  I am hoping that it will clear up being home in his own environment.  He is still very weak though.  My mom is of course very nervous and worried about him.
I am vacillating between cloud 9 and who knows where.
It's really weird because of where I have tended to be for the past 20 years.  I keep waiting for the floor to fall out from under me.  I am doing great and feeling so good and it worries me a bit.  I am trying so hard to model God's love.  But my own heart keeps getting in the way!  One thing is for sure.  I am as open and transparent as I can be. 

Anyway I hadn't gotten a chance to communicate with you for a while so I thought I'd catch you up.  I have gone 3 sizes down and 10 years back I think.  I'm still working hard at it and have a long way to go.  I feel great and am still determined.  I can see how God is giving me what I asked for. 

Did you check out that DVD I gave you?  I am trying to do that three times a week because I want to be as fit as I can be.
I guess that's all for now.

Blessings to you my friend.
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment