About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14th, 2012 Valentines Day

Oh joy, it's a day dedicated to love.
and I'm so in love with Jesus that it makes my heart bubble over with joy.
He's the bridegroom, I am his beloved and there is only happily ever after for us in the future.
Jesus is a real hard act to follow guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment