About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Monday, February 13, 2012

4/10/09 My heart has ruled me for many years. It has been the driving force of my life for as long as I can remember. It led me to the Lord and has afforded me much – being full of love. I have been able to overcome and even embrace those wrongs and those who have wronged me. I count that the love that the Lord placed within me. It has been my supreme gift, to have been blessed with this much love to use for His Glory. I have at times misread my heart, the human versus the spiritual portion of what He has given me. It is always because I allow myself to drift even if momentariarly away from keeping my eyes on Him. When that happens I get caught up in things that are not necessarily wrong, just not focused on the job He has given me. I do not know the trappings of my calling, but I know that the core of my being is to express His love to whomever He brings my way. I do not ever want to stifle that in me, but I do wish to be more acutely aware of the source of my feelings, be it Him or my own flesh. Emotions are often trapsing around within me disguised as spirit so I must keep close and listen carefully to His direction. The past when He has whispered for me to place a hand on someone or give a word of encouragement I have not given a second thought to it, but of late I question myself. At any rate I do not wish to become unyielded because of confusion over what the source is. Again that is remidied with drawing nearer to Him. So not cerebral, not emotional, but spiritual quickening is necessary in order to attain that highest goal of being all and only His.


4/10/09
My heart has ruled me for many years.  It has been the driving force of my life for as long as I can remember.  It led me to the Lord and has afforded me much – being full of love.  I have been able to overcome and even embrace those wrongs and those who have wronged me.  I count that the love that the Lord placed within me.  It has been my supreme gift, to have been blessed with this much love to use for His Glory.  I have at times misread my heart, the human versus the spiritual portion of what He has given me.  It is always because I allow myself to drift even if momentariarly away from keeping my eyes on Him.  When that happens I get caught up in things that are not necessarily wrong, just not focused on the job He has given me.  I do not know the trappings of my calling, but I know that the core of my being is to express His love to whomever He brings my way.  I do not ever want to stifle that in me, but I do wish to be more acutely aware of the source of my feelings, be it Him or my own flesh.  Emotions are often trapsing around within me disguised as spirit so I must keep close and listen carefully to His direction.  The past when He has whispered for me to place a hand on someone or give a word of encouragement I have not given a second thought to it, but of late I question myself.  At any rate I do not wish to become unyielded because of confusion over what the source is.  Again that is remidied with drawing nearer to Him.  So not cerebral, not emotional, but spiritual quickening is necessary in order to attain that highest goal of being all and only His.

No comments:

Post a Comment