About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Monday, February 13, 2012

4/16/09



I'm free on the wings of Your grace
Free from the bondage of sin
Made free to the service of Christ
Been renewed into a fresh life.

I'm no longer held to the past
A hostage to sin no more
Able to put down those burdens
No longer bound to old ways.

Cleansed and loosed from them now
Those habbits no longer hold sway.
Humble me Lord for obedience
To lay aside those useless habits.

Strengthen me by Your Spirit
Remove the guilt of that bondage
Of besetting sin and distraction
So as to step up to my calling.

For I do not want to go back into Egypt
I desire to be everything in You
To be all that You dreamed of for me
For I was and am Your idea.
I'm free on the wings of Your grace

No comments:

Post a Comment