About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

7/14/11 to my son Aaron



30 years ago today I held you in my arms for the first time
Son of my heart, all I could ask for
Precious beautiful baby boy
You looked and felt like love

You grew into a man any mom could be proud of
Strong brave honest and true
Heart so tender and loving still
With courage and integrity you stand tall

I can never tell you how much I love you son
I pray your life is as full as my heart is for you
And your dreams come true to overflowing
As you follow your heart and truth

No comments:

Post a Comment