About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Monday, February 13, 2012

12-20-06 My hope is in the LORD



My LORD loves me and has showered me with gifts.
He is my strength and He will not waver.
He is tender and draws me to Him.
He protects me fiercely with all of His power.
His power is unlimited.
His love does not end.

With gifts come responsibility,
(How shall I use the gifts that I have been given?)
With seeking comes insight,
(When I look to God He will show me how He would have me use these gifts)
With obedience comes favor,
(When I obey Him He gives me even more gifts [and responsibility])
With diligence comes strength of purpose,
(If I work at being obedient and I am not lazy I can stay on track. FOCUS)
And with submission come freedom, hope, and joy!
(If I give myself over to Him I am free to also enjoy His love and all the gifts that I've been given.)

My hope is in the LORD


No comments:

Post a Comment