About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

6/14/11 no regrets



Sometimes I just amuse myself.
In a kind of ‘good grief’ sort of way.
It’s like, hello????  Goober.  Anyone home?
Well, maybe not quite that bad.
Matter of fact I actually do enjoy the rescue.
Not that I go into disaster with that intent.
But no matter how dumb a mistake I make
It’s awesome to know that He is here
So I can choose to feel silly or stupid
Or I can choose to learn the lesson
And allow Him to get me to a better place.

I’d rather be open to what might be
Than closed off from being vulnerable
Because it’s so much easier having Him hold my heart
Even as I get distracted by other things
I’m anchored in Him and all is well
That’s the thing with knowing
There’s no question who I belong to
Or if I’m safe
So I’ll blunder along and wander off the path occasionally
Without fear
‘Cause there is no danger of getting too lost
He keeps me, my heart is His.

No comments:

Post a Comment