About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

2/22/12 for those who have eyes to see....



You know, God's inspiration to us comes from everywhere.  
And I used to think that - well, spiritual truths can't come from just anyone or anywhere, because those people are not God's - but realizing that as He created each of us with gifts and talents, even an expression of that talent or gift by a person who does not belong to Him, is still an expression of Him.  Sometimes, granted, it is so distorted that it loses it's sweetness and luster.  
But in every artist, musician, writer, thinker, actor, athelet, in every person with a gift that is exercised there is a potential to see God

We are, after all, made in His image.

And all of creation, including people - if not more significantly, people - God is evident.

Everything points to Him because He made everything.

....for those who have eyes to see.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment