About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

04/13/12 realize the truth



Love is the currency of the heart.
No wonder Satin has worked so hard to distort the meaning of love.
Our hearts were meant to rule us.
Our hearts drive everything about us.

It is our heart that God replaces within us when we come back to Him and receive His gift of love.
Out of the heart we speak.
Our actions betray what is in our hearts.
Our dreams and our desires come from our hearts.

Salvation is not simply a transaction.
It is heart surgery, a transplant.
We receive His heart for our own broken damaged one
And it is good.

Love from this heart that God resides in
From within us where He lives
Is pure and Holy and just
It is where His glory emanates from.

Just as the moon reflects the light of the sun
We reflect the light of Him
Only it is not as from afar
It is from within.

Those of us who seek God
Who desire to know Him
Have given up our hearts of stone
In exchange for a Heart where He lives in us

Those of us who know Him, do so
Not from the information given us
But from that deep abiding connection
Which is only made in our hearts.

And that is the power we’ve been given
Not words on a page
Imaginary ideas or theology
Or pumped up psyched emotion

The power is in the connection
From within, the knowing
The union of our flesh with His
Cell to cell intermingled in our blood.

We’ve taken in His heart for our own
And life is never again the same
We become who He designed us to be
And walk the earth as His representative

We are not puppets, we are royalty
Not of our own doing, but His linage
And the life we’re given
Is the happily ever after life we’ve all dreamed of

Love is the language of the heart
It does not lie
It simply is
And it’s undeniable

All we have to do
Is open our eyes
And see the reality
Realize it’s truth.

And just love.

No comments:

Post a Comment