About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

7/26/11



To Tracy:
Miss you terribly.
Melancholy overtakes me as time passes and I’m not near you.
Alas! What is my life about?  Who will I share my love with?
I need you my Jonathan, I need you.
I will shut up myself and hide from the pain of being alone.
I will lean against the breast of my Lord and weep all the while as I worship Him.
But that in my mind’s eye alone as a succor is not enough.
For this flesh yet lives, and this heart suffers discouragement even though my strength is from Him who I love.
It is impossible to be where my heart longs to be, therefore I can only reach for whosoever I can that understands this longing.
Oh that I could just sit at His feet forever.
My friend, my love, I am feeling so very alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment