About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

9/15/11



There’s a simultaneous spirit world that exists alongside the world we know.
I think it is both temporal, and outside of time.  But it is not physical.
The ability to experience that world is at best faint within us.
It was severed when man fell.
Connection to what was the perfection created by God was broken.
All of what we know – what is left for us – is a world of the senses.
The one most basic and most important sense is gone. 
That sense which was our spiritual connection to God, and to all of creation.
In scripture there are indications of this truth.  The veil between realms.
It is the thing we lack, all of us.  Connection with our Creator.

And all throughout history we’ve managed to push that reality further and further from our collective memories.
So much so that those who truly believe are considered backwards, ignorant, crazy, or just dumb.
It’s funny to have such opposition too.  It’s almost like ‘someone’ does not want us to know. hmmmmmmm
News flash:  We’re all in need, lost, alone, missing the connection.  All of us.
Even the blustering bombastic self important brainiacs loudly touting their intellect has determined that there is no God. (in these cases I actually think more so..)
And in these cases also, He loves them.

So what then?  Is heaven a ‘real’ place?  Is it ‘up’?
And is that where we are supposed to go after we leave this life?
I’m just wondering.






tbc

No comments:

Post a Comment