About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

04/29/11 truth



When we deny truth our hearts become hardened and our connection with God gets thinner.
If we follow that path at some point our hearts get so hard that there is nothing worthy enough to give ourselves to.
It is only God’s voice that can penetrate deep into that place to bring us back.
And there is always a price, where we who choose to live from that heart that He has given us we must be severed from that callous place and stand regardless of the price.
It happens because of love.  It is not from the same place that they come from and so they do not understand.
We shine a light on the callousness of their hearts and they do not like to be exposed.
So we become the enemy.
The more time goes by and the closer to His return I believe that this division is getting larger, it’s a chasm now that few will cross.
Such is the life that we are called to, reaching across the chasm to try and bring them with us.
It involves hard choices, doing the right thing, in spite of what others are doing, because of love.
Good example, the movie you are speaking of.
Not all is as obvious as this example.
Often it occurs in small increments during the hours of our daily lives.
But there are those of us who live from our hearts (rather the heart of our Lord that is in its place).
Let those who have eyes to see, let them see, and let them love ......
Love anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment