About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Monday, February 13, 2012

03/16/09



And today it is gone.    
And so here it is again, I feel alone
I cry out for the warmth of Your presence
I weep for the loss of it
I am seeking where I have sinned and closed myself from You.

But there is a difference now in this lone-ness
Feelings are not what I worship
Though I am energized and swept up in them
It is God and God alone that I will follow

If He leads me back into the desert
I will follow
One foot at a time
I go
My heart is often my betrayer
Seeking joy and seeking love
But I do not worship joy
I do not worship love, save the Love that is Christ
Search me Oh Lord and cleans me
Show me the iniquity within my soul
Cleanse me of all that is not You
I do not want any other

If I walk, if I walk alone, but with You Lord
If I am blinded, I am blinded to all but You Jesus
If I am deaf, then all I hear is You my Savior
If I am dumb, then let only Christ speak in my stead.


Jeanne!

Just STOP it!

So my heart, my heart that betrays me.  How Lord shall I know what is a God-desire verses the lust of my flesh?  How can I decide what I am allowed to hope for?  The Word is my standard.  The Holy Spirit confirmation in my spirit, that what he has placed in me, my nature, my makeup is to desire a mate.  I have been fearful to ask and fearful to be open to what God might give me.  I'm opened now and I have also learned that I can not deny the desire that He has placed in my being.  So then Lord I submit to Your plan and humbly ask for You, not me, to fill that desire with the perfect whomever that You have for me.  Please help me to stay out of the way of Your will.  I give myself to You for Your purpose.  Please prepare for me that mate, in Your honor and for Your glory. 

So now an email from him in response to my question about the Holy Spirit being feminine, but not.

My heart jumped and there was that fire again.

Oh Lord how can I do this?

I did not reply.  I have a heart that is so hungry for love that it grabs hold of any masculine attention.  How can I control this?  Help me please Lord. I know my desires would so control me if I let myself slip.  I have not the strength to contain this.  Help me Lord.  I realized that it was him not Him that my heart was connecting to, yet it was You Lord that I was reaching out to also.
I need You with skin on Lord.

Journal if you must, but do not share.  You are doing to him what you asked him not to do to you. 
Stop it! Practice self control.  Pray!  Let God work!
Ok. What I desire is a man who really knows God and who is strong enough to tell me no.  strong enough to do what God desires and not me.  Humble enough to submit to God and to be broken before Him.  I desire a rock to my butterfly.  I'm asking for what I believe I need,
I'm so angry with myself.  I do not want to be deluded any more.

WTF!!!!!

I can not believe it!
54 years of lack of self control and still counting.
Unbelieveable!
Is this how Peter and David felt?
Having much passion is a blessing and a curse!
Obviously I have NOT learned to be content in whatever the Lord has me in.
Crybaby!
Grow UP!
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
I cannot help that I have been given so much passion.  But I cannot begin to know how to control it.
Yield it to the Lord?  Allow Him to use that passion in me?  Yeah Right!  How am I supposed to do that?


No comments:

Post a Comment