About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Monday, February 13, 2012

07-16-07 There is no one and nothing but God that can help


There is no one and nothing but God that can help.  Worship Him.
Worship Him as if your life depends on it (because it does).
Worship Him until you laugh so hard you pee your pants!
Praise and sing and pray and get close to Him.
Prayer is not on the knees –
it's the whispers all through the day to your best friend –
it's the warm comfort of knowing that you are never alone –
it's the voice that calms your pain and lifts you when you listen –
it's the knowing that when you walk you are in His shadow and so close you can smell Him - it's the caress you feel when He wipes your tear away knowing that He suffers with you in your pain. 
Draw near to Him.
Snuggle up and get warm.  Hide in His arms.
Run to Him and jump on to His lap like a little girl.
Sing and dance with Him.
Shout and laugh with Him.
Know how much He loves you.
Know that you are never alone.
Bind your spirit and soul around Him.
He loves you fiercely!
He is not stuffy or arrogant. 
You can open yourself up to Him and stand naked before Him without shame.
He is love personified.
We all yearn for love and our biggest pain is when we do not feel loved as women.
If we remember that we are loved and if we can stay in that place of comfort and security
we can do anything that life demands.
So find that place my friend.
He is only a thought away.

No comments:

Post a Comment