About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

11/4/11 God is on our side, He loves us with an everlasting love, He will never let go of us.


Do you hear that roar?
The enemy is pounding at the door right now and he is looking for whatever means he can find to get in.
We must call on our Father to defeat him. 
Love wins.  Love will always win.  We live in the love of our Father and our precious Jesus.
But we must also take up arms. 
We are at war.  The enemy would have us believe that that is a fairytale and so simply dismiss it. 
Nothing could be further from the truth. 
The weapons of our warfare are mighty to the pulling down of strongholds.
We fight not what is seen but the evil that lives in unseen realms. 
Take up arms my sisters.  There is much at stake.
The enemy hates us.  We have been given his beauty and his glory and the power to rule- which he covets. 
He wants us to be held down and captive to the lies that this life has told us.
But we all know the truth.  God loves us, He is our Father. 
Jesus is our lover and our hero and He asks us to stand with Him in the battle for the hearts of the world.
We are made with strength and beauty - for purpose. 
Not to sit and while away time, not to practice being good for a future in a place far away, but for the battle at hand.
We must open our eyes to what is real and deal with it here and now.  The situation is dire but not lost. 
I have had enough of this crap from that worm who wants us to think he holds all the power.
Do not give in to the agreements 
Renounce the agreements that he has conned you into believing.  They are all lies. 

Here is the truth:
You are beautiful.
You are strong.
You are worthwhile.
You are loved.
You have purpose.
You are the image of God here on earth.
You can trust your heart (because Jesus lives there and it is not bad).
Listen to His voice and rise up.
We are at war.

Tracy
I have watched for over 5 years as the enemy has assaulted your extended family on every front possible.
I’m over it.
I’m sorry that it has taken me so long to do this, please forgive me.
You are all so precious to me and I cannot stand to see this happening.
He has stolen enough from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment