About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

05/10/11 and the journey continues....



Something is going on in my heart, in my relationship with God.
He is drawing me closer than I’ve ever been.
He is affirming me and what He has made me to be.
I am floating.  No thought here, just connection with Him
Indescribable – it’s really not about me or anything I’m about.  
It’s like I’ve been trying to walk through a waist deep muddy bog all my Christian life and now I’ve been lifted out of it and placed right into a cloud.
I’m communing with Him from my heart without any striving or effort....
and the journey continues right to the heart of Jesus where I belong.

Reading that over...   comes no where close to the right description.
I’ve stepped out of the law into freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment