About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Monday, February 13, 2012

06/07/07 The Living God whispers my name.


The Living God whispers my name.
I do not listen.
He fights for me and has never lost a battle.
I choose to live in fear.
He loves me beyond anything I can fathom.
I do not believe.
He pursues me with His love.
I run away in terror.
He holds out His hand to me.
I shrink and withdraw.
He waits patiently for me.
What will I do? I do not know.

I'm desperate for You Lord.
I'm hungry for You.
I need You.
I want to be loved by You.
I want so badly to know You.
But I'm so much more comfortable feeding myself.

I do not know how to trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment