About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

today's word is prosper

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Jeremiah 29:11
This is a verse that has bolstered me in many troubling times in my life.  God knows what He plans for me and it's not to harm me but to prosper me.  That prosper is speaking about spiritual matters but the application can be made for this life as well.  When we follow His precepts we do prosper.
God is good and He wants only for us to know Him and love Him.  
It is my desire to do just that, and share the love that He has poured out on me with others.
So today, may you prosper in love, in spirit, and in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment