About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I am going to add some older writings also. These may not be uplifting as much as they are relating to who I am and where I come from. Just another way to get to know me.
Thursday, December 04, 2008


Any moment now we'll begin to see
to hear, to feel, to touch, to know,
to understand, and at last
get what it's all about.

Through muck and mire and dark and fire
with built up tarter, scum and dung
we'll rise above it and see the think
that's been so hard - the unformed thought
just out of reach - the faint recalled impression
known to but a few

Any moment now it will be clear
what goes unspoken, unthought, unheard
that wistful memory
of what would have been our purpose here.

It's only just a fleeting thought
comes darting cross the mind
of how it might have been if only
there had never been a wrong.

Youthful recollections of the dream
caught immortal in our cells
that draws us to the greater
that calls us from beyond time.

Any moment now, any moment now,
if only we could see
and remember, just remember
how life was supposed to be.

I am a daughter of Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment