About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

God's love is without fail.

Reading about the guy on his wedding day - that went through the raging river crawled across the near washed-out bridge and searched until he found someone he could persuade into flying him to his bride-to-be so that they could be married.  I asked God for such a man – that he would be willing to go to such lengths to have me. 
Yeah!  I want to be really wanted!

God did that, went to the extreme to have me!
He loves me with an everlasting love that will never be quenched.
His desire to be with me and have me as His own is endless.
He has pursued me and wooed me and won my heart
And now He will never let me go!
Yes He went to the ends of the earth for me!
He braved the elements
He fought off armies
He wrestled with the villains – the would-be suitors that only wanted to defile me
He conquered them with His mighty Right Arm
He challenged anyone that stood in His way to get to me
His desire to have me is not for possession alone, though He desires to possess me
But He also desires to give me freedom and to give me joy
He does not desire to control me, He desires to have me desire Him.
And I do.
Oh I do.
How could I not?
With such love there is only one answer from my heart
And that is to respond with all the love that it can muster to return back to Him.

then to my friend:


Hey hey hey
Keep your chin up lovey, there is only One God in heaven and He is our great lover.
He does not falter in His love for us and He does not sleep.
Bear up with the burdens of this life by knowing how deeply you are loved.
When we come from that place, anything, anything is possible in this life.
To know I am loved that much gives me strength beyond any human comprehension.
Love created the world, the power in love drives the universe.
Draw from that love and live in it.
Like coffe turns plane water into a beautiful rich brown steep in His love and allow yourself to be turned into the perfect color of His love for you.
Consume it and let it consume you.
Breathe it in and make it your own breath
His love is so potent that all else simply falls away when we live in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment