About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

More on God's love for us and our love, the real love, for each other.


You can not have God in part, deny His love, deny His mercy, deny His grace. 
The myriad facets of God are unending and can not be numbered.
God’s love is His being.
He desires for us to KNOW Him which means that we are constantly seeking Him, constantly with Him, in communion with Him, and abiding in Him. 
We can never fully know Him here but it is His desire for us to always reaching for that purpose. 
Knowing God is the intimate knowledge that is pictured in a marriage: complete union of two becoming one. 
His love is drawing us into that union with Him complete full and wholly His.
His desire is for us to love Him which is to know Him which is to live in that love, always seeking to be more and more drenched and soaked in it.
Our purpose is to live in that love and to have so much of it that it spills out into others so that they are then drawn to Him as well.
If what we do say think or feel for one another is not out of a complete love then it is not God. 
If what we do say think and feel for one another is out of love then it is of God. 
To love one another is what God desires.
To deny love is to deny God.
Love that is God is pure and gives out care compassion kindness and fairness and does not seek for it’s own satisfaction.  It simply gives without regard to any outcome.

So to know God is to love God, to know love is to know God. 
To know and love God is to love mankind – together and individually – all mankind. 
God is love and His love is towards us regardless of who or what we are or ever have been or will be.

Some people find this very uncomfortable

No comments:

Post a Comment