About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

5am Tuesday 10/06/09

Well good morning everyone out there in cyberspace.
I slept in by an hour this morning and what am I doing, oh yeah, I'm on my computer! hahaha!
What kind of day is this going to be?
Well today's word is follow-through.
Ok that might be two words....
The point is that once you start something it takes some work to keep going in order for it to be worth it.
So that is follow-through. Example: I'm just new at this blogging and because I want to gain momentum get to know folks and make friends, I'm following through with posting daily so that I can let people know what I'm about. Hopefully there will be people out there that find my writing helpful and even inspirational.  If so I'm doing what I intended and that's great!
A new business venture calls for dedication perserverence and follow through.
So this morning with coffee cup in hand I'm at my computer, before breakfast I might add! and sending you a note that says have a great day!  And when you begin anything that is worthwhile, ya gotta follow through and perservere to make it work.
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment