About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

my business Mandura

I have a home business that ROCKS!  Check it out  http://jrobinson.mandurarep.com/

If you like Acai, you will love Mandera
An over-priced cup of coffee in the morning, diet soda and snack in the afternoon vs. $1 per day on your health...

No comments:

Post a Comment