About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

paying it forward

 Love means serving others and honoring God.

My company Mandura has partnered with Kids against Hunger to help feed the children of the world 
We're NOT just another business. 





                                         PAYING IT FORWARD 
If you want to get involved and help feed the children it's easy.  
You can do it by also having your own home business and making money while you are helping others.  Mandura is a nutritional juice beverage made of all natural Superfruits Acai, Durian, Mangosteen, Blueberry, in grape juice.  This unique formula provides essential amino acids for cellular growth and repair, vitamins and minerals that most Americans do not get in their diets, antioxadents that help fight cancer forming free radicals throughout the body, and a lot more, and it tastes delicious.There are No preservatives - the nutrients not cooked away in processing, and there are No additives.  
Mandura helps people to be healthy and remain that way, helps people financially, and Mandura helps feed children that are starving.  
If you are interested in joining the Mandura family then check out my business site at this link. 

http://jrobinson.mandurarep.com

 






No comments:

Post a Comment