About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

3/1/12 David's blog


so nice to have others with like minds, depth, and spirits.
my friend Dani gave me these links.  you may enjoy reading David's blog as well.





i trust that David will not mind me posting those links, as they are available to the public already.

David, love it!  your heart is showing.

as for the comment-ers to 'there is a key'  - well a lot was lost on some of them i think......

Jeanne

p.s.
David, you said this in that first one I read: "He accepts me, not for who I am or ever will be,..."
 
May I respectfully disagree?  I believe with all my heart that He accepts you, accepts you especially for who you are.  He made you.  You are exactly who He made you to be.  He has had His hand in your life all along, as you know.  What was meant for evil in your life, He has used for good.  And He will continue to do that in your life.  You are His instrument because you are who you are.  Remember Romans 8:28 and remember that we are made in His image.
We who are imperfect are made perfect in His love.
He does not sit with blinders or some kind of sunglasses on because He is Holy, in order to see us.  He is absolutely Holy, of course, and He sees us through the righteousness of Jesus and His sacrifice.
But I believe that what He looks at, is our hearts.  He sees our hearts which are purified by the presence of Christ.  When we give our hearts to Christ we become a new creation.  Our new hearts are our true essence and the part of us that is connected with Him.
When we rest there with Him, when we live from our hearts where He is, we live out the love that He has given us.  We remain who we are, but live from Him.  This is the perfect union.  He does not desire for us to disappear - rather that we combine with His Spirit and live in Him.  In this way we become like Jesus, sent by the Father into the world to demonstrate His love for mankind.  That my friend is the gospel.  The good news!  God is in love with us!  Fancy that!



No comments:

Post a Comment