About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

3/1/12 'them'

it has come to my attention in the past few days, weeks, months.
well, it's sort of solidified in my mind, of late.
there are those out there who i will call 'them' and/or 'they' who are bent on manipulation
hell bent it seems
to the fullest extent of that description

when a heart is open and the eyes are finally able to see
there begins the war
you see the forces of darkness do NOT want any of us to see
nor do they want our hearts to know freedom

it is a sad fact that few hearts ever brave the journey to that freedom
and some though they admire from afar and have fleeting desires for it
only sit at it's shore and dream, too fearful to reach for what they deem mirage
sad are those above all others
for the light has shown on them the flicker of hope
yet courage lacking allow doubt to overtake it and put out that light

the remaining myriad love their darkness and would extinguish all light were they able.
being unable, they content themselves to cause confusion, stir doubt, and wreak havoc as best they may

i had a thought today that perhaps there is a manual
named how to manipulate, deceive, and control others
which has an abundance of chapters on the subject
all of which are to be used, step by step, it seems
when confronted with Truth and Light, and yes, Love
for true love is the nemesis of those who live in fear


step one:  be angry, that will get you your way
if not:
step two:  cry about it
if that does not work
step three; get really angry and cause a scene
    step four: try using their beliefs against them
and on it goes with a final step (or maybe not final?  idk)
now try saying you're going to commit suicide

it's almost laughable, were it not so sad.

you can just about write down the steps as you watch them following the manual.

my point is this.
There is nothing new under the sun.
unlike my previously held beliefs, there is no gray
life, love, truth, light, freedom
vs
death, hate, lies, darkness, and prison
there's nothing in between.

and we are at war.

to say that good will triumph and love and life and light and freedom is that good = is truth.
the combat comes moment to moment as we make choices from our hearts
when confronted with darkness in all those forms we must choose to love
give light
give truth
give freedom
live love from our hearts
and not succumb to the darkness of compromise. 

love really does mean never having to say you're sorry
because love is stronger than darkness, it stands up to wrong in a way that does not bring it into that darkness. it is the sister of truth and light.  and they are inseparable.

know this.
if you are one of 'them'  .....
if you have that manual and try to use those steps to control or manipulate me
i will not be moved
i will not abandon love
i will not step out of the light
i will be free
and i will continue to offer life to you in spite of the darkness that you insist on living in.
because of love
i will not compromise.

 















No comments:

Post a Comment