About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

delight


What I am learning is that my heart is full and I am as I should be, just the way I was made.  I am learning to love me!

God has placed men in my life that love their spouses in the way that I had only dreamed of in my heart.  So He is showing me that this is possible.  I am seeing that none of them are perfect but that all are perfect for the mate they have been given and that His hand put them together.  

Just like He gave Eve to Adam and instead of searching for that mate I am waiting on Him to give me as a gift to the man He wants for me.  Some people do not think this is possible or that God has someone in mind for me to be a mate for.  But I have messed up too many times in choosing who I thought was 'right' for me.  And seeing the blessings of waiting for His choice in these lives I know that I am right to wait on Him.  
In the mean time, yes I get lots of good 'man hugs' from my son-in-law, my BFF's husband, etc.  and although it stings (to not have my own strong armed man to hug me) it is also comforting to feel that strength from them and know that I am loved. 

I don't know if or when this will happen but I am satisfied that my Abba Father loves me and wants the best for me.  He shows me all the time, and that is enough.  While I wait I also am not sitting here JUST waiting.  I am about being the best 'me' that I can be, but mostly I am loving those who are in my life with all I have to love them with.  

It is exciting to know that I'm who I am supposed to be and where I'm supposed to be right now and that I have who I'm supposed to have in my life right now.  This is my contentment.  


And I dance around my Father's throne, in free abandon like a little girl twirling and posing and jumping with glee.  I see His smile and feel His warm love as He watches my delight in Him.  It is so wonderful to know love without boundaries and the freedom my heart has found in Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment