About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Friday, August 3, 2012

This is a MUST repost from a friends blog:














Letters
If my wife Sandy were to write me an intimate love letter, that bared her heart to me, and touched me deeply, I would cherish it, probably save it for ever.
But…
If I held onto and had a relationship with that letter above her…
If I only used that letter to understand her…
If I only used that letter to hold her to her word…
If I only used that letter to describe her to other people…
I would be missing out on the fullness of Sandy. Cause she lives right now, here with me, I can talk to her every moment of my waking life.
I have a relationship with her…
I eat with her…
I sleep with her…
I make love with her…
My heart aches that most Christians live with a “death” grip on the bible, completely missing out on the fullness of God, and an intimate relationship with Him…
Here and now…Every moment of their life.
I used to be there.
I have come to understand that He lives right now, here, with me, I don’t have to rely on a letter, I can talk to Him every moment of my waking life.
I have a relationship with Him…
I eat with Him…
I sleep with Him…
I make love with Him…


by

http://www.roccocapra.com/blog/2011/06/letters/







Out of the Desert – Into the Garden


I could not have said it better

No comments:

Post a Comment