About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Monday, August 6, 2012

baby news

I just got a call from my son-in-law.

My daughter is not speaking to me for a week...  because she's afraid she will give it away. hahaha

You see they found out the sex of the baby just now.

They have plans to have us all over on Sunday to reveal via pink or blue filling in a cake what the baby is.

I'm so excited!!!

They said that they got a DVD with the ultrasound results and will play it for us.

The baby is getting bigger and bigger, skull feet hands all formed and look so healthy.

Everything is wonderful.
I'm crying as I write this.

Thank you Jesus for this precious gift of life and love.

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment