About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Friday, October 26, 2012

and who are you?
what are you made of
are you real
are you false
will you give and take
or simply take
do you care
are you there

each heart asking
seeking
wanting
yearning
searching
for that answer
a myriad of questions
hidden in the caverns of our protection
bulging pushing shoving pulsing to be out
overflowing into action
in spite of walls built 
to keep out that pain
and fear of the answer
that fear 
what if
the answer
is that
we have no worth?
what if no one ever comes to answer

it is not safe
but
it is worth the risk

do you care
are you there

No comments:

Post a Comment