About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Friday, December 21, 2012

vision - clarity


When we look back over our lives we all have stories, most of us thinking that it was our own fault that got us into the mess that is our history, or just chance, or whatever. 
But when we look at it in light of the war for our hearts it becomes quite clear that the enemy has tried to take each of us out in different ways. 
Has tried to bind our hearts into ineffectiveness and keep us from being who God made us to be. 
Isn't it awesome to realize that what the enemy meant for harm Jesus used to our good and his own glory!!!

Jesus sings me love songs!
I’m not just worth saving, I’m adored!
He’s not in it just to fix us
He LOVES us with all his heart!

Nothing is as it seems
Re-examine everything you once thought you knew
Believe only what your heart confirms
Be exactly who you are
Live from your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment