About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Tides


So here’s the deal

We live on planet earth.

Planet earth is like 70% water - the blue planet.

Our moon causes tides on the earth.

We feel it because we’re like 70% water too.

It effects all of us.

Women are even more subject to these tides.

We have them every 28 days or so.

All our lives we’re tossed back and forth by these surges.

And I’m sick and tired of apologizing for this.

It’s not wrong bad abnormal or in need of changing.

It makes us women! 

We have emotions.

We have hormones.

We are made to be this way.

Stop trying to tell us that we need to be like men.

No comments:

Post a Comment