About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

07/10/12 some where some day no more separation


I love you
I love you
Words that seem so worn

I cherish and adore you
My heart so large it throbs
My chest swelled up
My mind consumed
All bent toward only you

Delight and painful whimsy
Forever moments slip by
Yet memory holds
And yearning draws
And desire emboldens

Even passion spent
Cannot separate connection
While eyes closed
Deep breath drawn
Taking in your depth

I love you
I love you
Cherish and adore you
None compare
Not even close

Perfection is you
I love you



No comments:

Post a Comment