About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

6/21/12 alpha


No one but you
No love greater
No heart more deeply shared
Together and connected in the deepest way
No partition no gulf no barrier between us
Touching heart and soul

I hold you in my heart
I know you at my core
This intimate love we have
Grows within me more and more

Jesus all my heart belongs to you
My life, my song, my hope
All future dreams abide
Secure in love forevermore
Everlasting overpowering unchanging constant expanding
Reckless in abandon safe with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment