About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

06/21/2012 Rise up!

There comes a time for action
When we wake up and find ourselves in defensive posture
Or even worse, one of defeat
Just trying to hold on to the air we breathe
Barely keeping our heads above water


When did it become normal to be unable to function
To live with headaches and body aches
To be bound up under the strain of financial poverty
To fear for our lives because of rampant crime?


How is it that we find ourselves subject to what seems like the whims of idiots
bowing to laws that make our way of life as believers more and more difficult?


Why do we wallow in fear self pity depression stupidity and ignorance?


Adam what happened to you?
Eve where is the glory you were crowned with?
Where is strength and beauty?


How have we slipped so far into the fog of lies that we have come to this?
Surely it has not always been this way.


Well, no more.


I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!


I am a child of the living God.
I am loved beyond measure by the author of love.
I have the resources of the one who created the worlds.
I have been given the authority to rule here and now.


So I'm taking back the land.
I'm giving notice to the enemy of light that the time has come for him to vacate.


Jesus said that I am his bride.  I have a credit card with his name on it and permission to use it.
No that's not quite right.  I have the card and he has instructed me to use it.
Poverty final notice, you're evicted.
Pain and suffering are hereby notified to leave and not come back.  My body is whole and well and nothing has authority to reside here other than my God.
Depression be gone and don't come back.  I have more love than my heart can hold and there's no room for you any more.
Fear - you evil liar - go back to the dark pit of hell where you belong.  Jesus is more powerful than anything you can throw at me and I am his.
Confusion, pressure, dizziness, anxiety, guilt, laziness, procrastination, resignation, hopelessness, failure: you are all banned forever more.  You will not be getting an invitation to return.


Once a spirit is commanded to leave something else must come and replace it.  So welcome wisdom.
Come in Faith, Love, Hope, Joy, Patience, Prosperity, Faithfulness, Peace, and Kindness.
Make your selves at home.  You are no longer temporary short term guests.  Come to live and stay.


Jesus gave us power.  He said greater than these (his miracles) would we do.  I have not seen any mountains moved for a while.  But I know that this is how we are supposed to live: walking in power and confidence and love and joy.


Adam stand up and take your place as ruler.
Eve get up and dance!
The King is here and life has been restored!!!
Drink deeply of his goodness and stand with him as we were created to.
Command the enemy to flee and he must.
But open your eyes and recognize who the enemy is.  We've been lax far too long.
Rise up oh people of God.
Rise up!





No comments:

Post a Comment