About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My love
You are the heart of my heart
I will not let you go
I cannot
You are part of me
You are the expression of who I am
I made you perfectly
You've spent too long in the darkness
Feeling lost and alone
But I was never far
I waited for you to see me
Hear my cries for you
Reach out to take my hand
Come to where you belong
And at last you came
Together we will continue your journey
It will lead you into my arms
I will bring you through the storms
I will protect you
I will heal you
I will provide for you
I am your shelter and strength
And you are not alone
I have such delights planned for us together
I have freedom for your heart
From those old wounds
From the attacks
Freedom to be who I intended you to be
We are on our way
You and I together
I have your heart and I will care for it
I will never leave you
You are mine
And I am yours.




No comments:

Post a Comment