About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Friday, November 9, 2012


God is so loving that he allows these little wounds to open our hearts so that healing can take place and we might know the real love that is available.

Do not shelter others from becoming aware of the issues. 

It is good to have a wound to the heart by the master surgeon so that healing can take place.

Most people we know are stuck in the slave-master relationship with God.

They are being drawn into the Father-son relationship. 


Many Christians never reach this level of connection.

And beyond comes the betrothed-beloved union which does not consummate until we reach heaven, but it is locked and sure and promised so that even without consummation we can live as united already. 

This is the ultimate union that he desires for us. 

Consider how blessed we are to actually see and know this?!!!!! 

Our loved ones – most of them have no idea!!!!!

A heart that knows this security is available for him to use so that others may see how it can be. 

This is the vulnerability, the savory aroma that we emit that goes up to him as worship – and he adores us for it. 

Allowing others to see how secure we are in his love (enough to show our open wounds even in public) draws them into that relationship with him.

Level by level we come closer to him….. 


See.  He loves us so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment