About Me

My photo
Hi I am a Christian, a nurse, the mother of two grown children and two grand daughters, one grandson, and 3 dogs. I love people and have a huge heart. So why am I blogging? Well I've been told that I need to publish my writings. This seemed to be the easiest way to do that. Also, I want to get out there and live life to the fullest. Empty nests are great because now I get to explore the world. I'm starting right here on my computer. So come along with me and as I learn to fly we'll soar together!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

04/19/12 Just musing here.


You know

One could sum it all up in this phrase:  life is a bitch and then you die

I’ve heard it before

Can’t remember where, but it’s true, at least I think so…

And yet…

It’s not all there is


Question:  is partial truth, still truth?

If one has only half of the equation to go on, can they still come to the right answer?

I mean, that statement is true.  Life is a bitch, and then you die.

But there is so much more that goes in between, and dyeing is not the end.

And even if it were – the living that comes beforehand is worth so much more than just a comma.

Ya know?


Another thought:  is it an equation?  Is there a balance to things?

For every sorrow is there joy?

For every pain is there bliss?

For every lack is there bounty?

I don’t know, 
but i suspect so.


And one more thing:
Is it better to do right - for the wrong reasons?
or
Is it better do to wrong - for the right reasons?



Just musing here.



No comments:

Post a Comment